Faux Knit Puffy Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get the look of a knit cowl without picking up any knitting needles when you create the Faux Knit Puffy Cowl. The puff crochet stitch is used to get the knit lookalike style, resulting in a cold weather accessory that you will love wearing over and over again next fall and winter. This crochet pattern is at the intermediate level and is just the right challenge for crocheters who are ready to learn a new type of stitch. After your friends see your finished crochet cowl, they might just want you to make a cowl for them, too!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Medium weight/worsted weight yarn (blogger used Berroco Vintage in color 5167)
- I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet