Elderidge Ribbed Banana Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You won't be able to keep a smile off of your face while stitch up this cute and comfy cowl! The cheerful yellow color of the Elderidge Ribbed Banana Cowl is sure to add some flair and sunshine to your wardrobe, even on dreary and chilly days. This beginner-friendly pattern is quick and easy to work up using a US P size crochet hook. Not only does this joyous cowl resemble the color of bananas, but the yarn is actually made out of banana fiber! Darn Good Yarn's Banana Fiber Yarn is made from the bark of a banana tree, and makes a soft, plant-based alternative to yarns made from animal fiber.
NotesThis Elderidge Ribbed Banana Cowl pattern is free for a limited time only! Between now and June 30th, you can download the pattern for free as part of AllFreeCrochet's 10th Birthday Celebration.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox. 15" x 13.5"
- 5 Skeins of DGY Banana Fiber Yarn
- P/16 or 11.5 mm hook
- Tapestry needle
This pattern is part of AllFreeCrochet's 10th Birthday Celebration! Find more great new patterns and exclusive giveaways here: AllFreeCrochet’s 10th Birthday Celebration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters