Easy Stitch Crochet Cowl Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Easy Stitch Crochet Cowl Pattern is a wonderful project that you can use to make a crochet cowl or infinity scarf. What makes this pattern unique is the fact that you don’t even have to use a crochet hook -- you can work up this design using only your fingers! This free pattern can be completed quickly, and it’s also a great starter project for crochet beginners. Once you see how cute the finished cowl looks, you’ll want to make one for all of your friends!
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook, Q or 16mm hook
Crochet Gauge5 sc x 7 rows = 4 square inches
Finished Size15" Diameter x 5.5" Height
Read NextOne-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
- One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
- District 12 Cowl Wrap
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Forever Fringe Crochet Cowl
- Fair Isle Crochet Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 26 Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters