We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Wearing a warm crochet cowl like this feels like walking around in a hug all day. The Dynamic Cathedral Cowl is stylish but soft and personal, with so many different options for how to wear it. You can throw it on over your shoulders and go, or you can pull the drawstring and wear it more like a cowl neck scarf.
Either way, it has a gorgeous design thanks to the pom pom strings and the ribbed texture. The crochet shell stitch gives the design intrigue and will keep you interested as you work this up. Making your own accessory will be a very satisfying feeling, and you will be proud to design and wear your own fashion statement.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size20 inches wide by 12 ½ inches tall, and a 40-inch circumference
- 1 skein Red Heart with Love or 370 yards any comparable worsted weight yarn (sample shown in Pewter)
- 6.0 mm (J) Hook
- Yarn needle
Looking for more scarf patterns to make? Then take a look at this collection of 21 Quick and Easy Crochet Scarves
Read NextBack to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters