We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The triangular shape, brilliant stripes, and dragonfly-shaped spaces make this Dragonfly Bandana Cowl seem too intricate to be an easy crochet pattern, but it is! The bumpy borders give the crochet cowl pattern a beautiful finish, and this would look great tied around your neck on a chilly morning. With three special stitches—the picot, split, and V-stitch—you can create this masterpiece for your very own. It's a perfect one-skein project because of its short size, but you can also expand to a larger shawl if you want. This would look especially nice over a white shirt that would show through the spaces and highlight the dragonfly shapes.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches (10 cm)
Finished Size34 inches wide by 17 inches tall
- One skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable (270 yards) –the colorway shown here is called Stained Glass
- Size 4.0 mm (G-6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet