Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "I’ve wanted to crochet a scarf or cowl using the cross hatch stitch. I found the perfect yarn yesterday in JoAnn. The crochet cross hatch stitch cowl is light and airy — perfect for mild Florida winters. It works up rather quickly; I made the cowl in less than 2 hours. I used a multicolored yarn, but a solid color will look nice, too. If you like this pattern, you may also like my free crochet pattern for the Quick Crochet Cowl. It’s worked in the Tunisian simple stitch and makes a denser fabric than the cross hatch stitch."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Mermaid Tears Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- One Skein Tweedy Twig Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Sunshine Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet