We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Your coat closet might be bursting at the seams with scarves, shawls, and other accessories that are perfect for fall. But what about a crochet cowl? If you need a cowl in your wardrobe (and who doesn't?), then keep reading. The Autumn Winds Crochet Cowl features a sophisticated design that is complete with a crochet granny square pattern. Using seasonal colors that include green and brown, this cowl is sure to be a favorite when you bundle up this fall. Consider wearing this cowl over your favorite sweater or blouse when the temperature starts to dip.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn in four colors (blogger used Merino Soft by Scheepjes)
- G/6 or 4 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Ripple Throw
- Koala Coasters & Appliques
- Crochet Poison Apple
- Crochet Halloween Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Velvet Headband
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters