We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make winter a little brighter this year with this Amber Crochet Cowl Easy Pattern that’s perfect for people looking to hone their crochet skills. This easy pattern is a great way to learn how to master the grid stitch, which adds a nice textured appearance to the finished piece. Use this free pattern to make a stylish fashion gift for a friend or relative, or to add some yellow to your wardrobe. Either way, this crochet cowl can also be used as a scarf, and the decorative pom-poms enhance the chunky feel of the yarn!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
30 Minute Comfy Cowl
Curious Oyster Cowl
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet