Amber Crochet Cowl Easy Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make winter a little brighter this year with this Amber Crochet Cowl Easy Pattern that’s perfect for people looking to hone their crochet skills. This easy pattern is a great way to learn how to master the grid stitch, which adds a nice textured appearance to the finished piece. Use this free pattern to make a stylish fashion gift for a friend or relative, or to add some yellow to your wardrobe. Either way, this crochet cowl can also be used as a scarf, and the decorative pom-poms enhance the chunky feel of the yarn!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paved Diamonds Rug
- Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Hot Pads
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters