Amber Crochet Cowl Easy Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make winter a little brighter this year with this Amber Crochet Cowl Easy Pattern that’s perfect for people looking to hone their crochet skills. This easy pattern is a great way to learn how to master the grid stitch, which adds a nice textured appearance to the finished piece. Use this free pattern to make a stylish fashion gift for a friend or relative, or to add some yellow to your wardrobe. Either way, this crochet cowl can also be used as a scarf, and the decorative pom-poms enhance the chunky feel of the yarn!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters