30 Minute Comfy Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The 30 Minute Comfy Cowl can be worked up in less than an hour, as the name states. Single crochet and half double crochet stitches are used with Lion Brand Hometown yarn. The buttons add even more texture to the crochet design. Wear this crocheted cowl indoors or outdoors.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
See Stacey's other crochet designs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sedona Ruana
- Gnome Santa Gift Ornament
- Polka Dot Winter Crochet Hat
- Crochet Mince Pie Christmas Bauble
- Aurora Cardigan For Women
- Fireside Mittens
- Alex Christmas Stocking
- Pretty In Gingham Stocking
- Festive Crochet Ribbed Scarf
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet