Reindeer Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Reindeer Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern is the first crochet pattern that I have designed and published on the 3rd December 2012! This Reindeer Christmas Ornament/Decoration Crochet Pattern was a paid pattern up till now (October 2018). Even though this pattern is written in UK terms it is very easily translatable to US crochet terms as it’s using only 3 stitches. You can see the instructions on my blog. I hope you will like it and enjoy making it!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 dc and 14 rows (10 cm x 10cm)
Finished SizeREINDEER SIZE: approx 3 1/2″ (9 cm) x 3″ (8cm) in the widest points HEAD SIZE: approx 2 1/2″ (6.5 cm) x 2″ (5 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zesty Coasters
- Easy Cross Front Top
- Twist Me Pretty Top
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Bumpy Face Scrubby
- My Brother’s Beanie Tutorial
- Loopy Love
- Dainty Rose Crochet Garland Pattern
- Parent and Child Crochet Belt Bags Pattern
- Keyring Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet