Red and Green Lightbulb Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking to make a unique ornament this year, the Red and Green Lightbulb Ornament is just the thing. All you you need is red and green crochet cotton, a size E crochet hook, and a medium size lightbulb. Some sewing is required to complete this crochet pattern.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- Gnome On A Swing Christmas Ornament
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- Granny Star Ornament
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 5 Minute Crochet Patterns
- Coral Charm
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters