Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Meet the Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament, a very simple pattern made out of two faux-fur balls, where you can use all your leftover yarn to make it your own! This design is an EASY LEVEL crochet pattern and uses the following stitches & techniques (US Terms): • BLO: back loop only • ch: chain • FLO: front loop only • MR: magic ring • sc: single crochet • sc2tog: single • sl st: slip stitch. The Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament is my contribution to the 2020 Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along with CAL Central Crochet!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSnowman: 6''/ 15.25 cm around the "waist" x 3''/ 7.5 cm tall (without the hat); Hat: 1''/ 2.5 cm tall; Scarf: 14''/35.5 cm wide
- Katia Velour Solid
- Rosários 4 Bambino
- Garnstudio DROPS Safran
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Electric Blue Filet Crochet Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters