We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The same old Christmas decorations every year can be boring. Instead of hanging up plain old glass ornaments, try working up this fun Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament. This little guy will look fun and festive on your tree, and when he is paired with a buddy he holds a sweet treat. These would be a cute teacher present, or an exciting gift for a classroom prize. If you're a mom with a sweet-loving child, this is a great stocking stuffer or Christmas Eve present.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Velvet Stars Crochet Stitch
- The Wave Beanie
- 48 Crochet Vest Patterns
- 26 Last Minute Valentine Gifts to Crochet
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts
- Coco Infinity Scarf
- Coco Cowl
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Hat
- 8" Tapestry Snowflake Afghan Square
- Hazel's Ruffle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet