Suit Style Men's Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My husband wears a suit to work every day and has to walk outside from the train to his office. He needs a cozy scarf to keep him warm and I wanted to make something for him to wear to match his suits and dressier overcoat. Many of the men’s scarf patterns are gorgeous, but they are more casual or really bulky and I wanted something with a lower profile and a smoother look to blend in with his business attire."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4″ x 4″ – 7 DoC clusters x 7 rows
Finished Size7” wide x 68” long without fringe
- 1 skein Red Heart With Love, pewter
- 1 skein Red Heart With Love, platinum
- K/10.5 – 6.5mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 16 Free Masculine Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Men's Chunky Hat and Scarf Set
- Crocheted Slippers
- Quick & Easy Men's Hat
- Latte Neck Warmer Men Cowl
- 16+ Crochet Gifts for Dad
- Man Crafts: 28 Crochet Designs for Men and Boys
- Eternal Cable Scarf (Male Version )
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- Perfect Crochet Golf Club Covers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet