Pine Ridge Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed this for my cousin’s first baby. They decided to go with a black and white nursery theme and not find out the baby’s gender. I did visualize a lot of texture for baby to play with and the black and white would be so striking together. I decided to keep it classic and simple…black rows in half double crochet to keep the stitches tighter, but not single crochet tight, and then rows of cobble stitches in white to provide that fun texture and accentuate that crisp white color."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor tc/sc stitch pattern (Row 7-8) – 2”x2” – 4 stitches (2tc 2sc) x 3 rows (2 tc/sc rows, 1 sc row)
Finished Size34” x 32”
- 1 skein Bernat Baby Blanket white
- 2 skeins Bernat Baby Blanket coal
- 1 L/11 hook (8mm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet