C2c Princess Carriage Cushion
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The C2C princess carriage cushion crochet pattern easy skill level. You’ll need to know the C2C technique before starting as this is a pattern not a tutorial. Each block is made up of 3 dc. Ive included the C2C graph to this post for free. If you prefer written instructions along side a graph you can purchase my printable PDF from my Etsy or Ravelry store. To make the C2C princess carriage cushion I used DK (weight 3) yarn in four colours and a 4mm crochet hook. You’ll also need a 18” square cushion. Don’t forget it’s important to remember to do your gauge swatch before starting if you want your cushion to fit."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size18” square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters