18" Doll Sleepwear Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Made to fit an 18 inch doll, such as American Girl, Our Generation, Designafriend or Journey Girl, this doll sleepwear set is a quick, beginner-friendly project, that makes a perfect gift for a child with a doll, perhaps alongside other doll clothing pieces from my blog or Ravelry store. This pattern includes the pattern for pyjama shorts, a pyjama camisole/vest top, a pair of plain slippers and an eye mask. It is both easy, quick and fun to make. The set can be finished in around an hour."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters