29 Free Crochet Flower Patterns + Crochet Flower Pattern Video
Learn how to crochet a daisy flower, along with so many other types.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
There are a lot of free crochet flower patterns to choose from, but trust us when we tell you that we've collected the best of them all. The free crochet flower patterns in this collection are everything you dreamed they would be. Choose from crocheted roses and daisies, floral crochet afghan patterns, floral crochet accessories, and more.
These patterns are filled with beautiful and bright colors without the upkeep of real flowers. Crochet yourself some flowers including all sorts of favorites. We love the look of flowers as there are so many different types of flowers, shapes, and colors.
If you crochet flowers, then you won't get to appreciate the beautiful scent of real flowers. On the other hand, you don't have to worry about watering them. Our favorite thing about these free crochet flower patterns is that you can crochet one of each and combine them all into one beautifully looking bouquet. Any one of these free crochet flower patterns also makes great homemade gift ideas for birthdays, baby showers, and Mother's Day.
PLUS! Be sure to check out this crochet flower pattern video tutorial below to learn how to crochet a flower super fast.
Table of Contents
In need of more crochet flowers? We have a fabulous eBook you need to download today: Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
Free Crochet Roses
Crochet roses are romantic and sweet. With this much variety, you will be making far more than a dozen of these designs.
- A Pink Rose Bouquet Use different shades of pink to create this crochet rose bouquet. Put in a vase for presentation.
- Rose Brooch This rose brooch looks so natural and real-looking. No one will notice the difference between the crochet pattern and a real one.
- Rosebud Scarf This is a great way to include flowers in your winter wardrobe.
- Simple Spring Rosettes This easy crochet flower pattern can be applied to a variety of different items including crocheted hats, crochet afghans, and more.
- Irish Rose Crochet Flower The popcorn stitch gives this pretty square a unique raised effect.
Crochet Daisy Patterns
Learn how to crochet a daisy flower in many different styles. From granny squares to afghans, as well as decor to accessories, there are so many crochet daisy flowers to choose from.
- Sweet Daisy Napkin Rings and FlowersUse these tiny daisies to decorate your table and accessories for spring or summer events.
- Large Daisy Crochet FlowerThis large daisy crochet flower pattern captures the colorful freshness of nature and makes a statement with its five-and-a-half inch diameter.
- Kid's Lazy Daisy Floppy Sun HatDress your child up like a floral dream with this adorable daisy hat. This pattern can be found in several sizes.
- Daisy Flower Granny SquareThis easy pattern only requires a few basic stitches. You can customize the colors of your crochet baby blanket to match the color of the child's room.
- Amigurumi Daisy PincushionsNot only can you use this daisy as a pincushion but it doubles as an ornament, too. This lovely pattern will brighten anyone's day.
- Daisy Crochet Baby BlanketThe cute floral crocheted daisies add just the right girly touch to this crocheted afghan pattern. This homemade baby blanket is sure to brighten up any room, especially the nursery.
- Daisy Woodland CrownYou can't go wrong with cute hair accessories, especially when they make you feel like nature's princess all season long.
- Darling Daisy AfghanThe daisies on this blanket will remind you of a bright and shiny springtime that is full of new life and new crochet patterns!
Fun Crochet Flower Patterns
When we say these are fun patterns, we aren't joking. Whether it's a fun floral pattern to crochet or fun to use in decorating your home, these flowers are just what you need to make you happy today.
- Always Blooming Bouquet These free crochet flower patterns are so much fun. The different colors really give it a great vibe.
- Flower Fridgies Add these to the fridge for an additional embellishment in the kitchen.
- Free Crochet Hairclip Pattern For a fun hairdo you can crochet these hairclips.
- Candy Striped Crochet Flower For that 3D affect you can crochet these two-colored striped flowers.
- Crochet Flower Necklace A perfect homemade addition to your jewelry collection!
Floral Crochet Afghan Patterns
These afghans feature gorgeous flower patterns anyone would want in their home. Check out these designs and pick the one that fits your style best.
- Flower Shell Blanket Follow a simple crochet shell type pattern to complete this crocheted afghan. Use whatever color yarn you want for the crocheted flowers.
- Sassy Sunflower Afghan This easy crocheted afghan is great for all seasons.
- Fresh Flowers Blanket Make this pastel pink afghan for a newborn baby girl. It's a great homemade baby shower gift idea!
- Pretty Posey Throw Brighten up any room of your home with this multicolored crochet afghan.
- Beautiful Rose Twists Afghan This delicate and airy afghan is a great pattern for spring and summer.
- Blush Rose Afghan Take this homemade blanket on your next summertime picnic!
Floral Crochet Accessories & Crocheted Jewelry
How about some wearable crochet patterns? These designs are just about the prettiest and coolest DIY patterns you can make and wear.
- Pearl Flower Necklace Use bright and bold crochet thread and pearl beads to complete this crochet pattern.
- Red Rose Choker This trendy necklace would make a great gift for your mom or girlfriend.
- Flowers Headband Tutorial Simple accessories like this one are great because they're so quick and easy to crochet.
- Crochet Rose Ring Carry spring with you everywhere you go with this crocheted rose ring.
- Baby Flower Headband Make this easy crochet headband for the baby girl in your life.
Put some spring in your step when you make the crochet patterns found in this free ebook! Featuring patterns in bright colors and pretty designs, the assortment of crochet patterns in this ebook will be just what you need to celebrate the arrival of spring. To get started, take a look at the patterns found in Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns & Butterfly Crochet Fun
What is your favorite type of flower to crochet?
Let us know in the comments below!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- How to Crochet Flowers: 3 Step-by-Step Tutorials for Beginners
- How to Crochet a Poinsettia
- Two-Hour Crocodile Stitch Flower
- The 5 Minute Flower
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower
- Forever Fabulous Flowers
- Wagon Wheel Crochet Flower Pattern
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 29 Free Crochet Flower Patterns + Crochet Flower Pattern Video
- Crochet Travel Blooms
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet