14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Susan Pinner's whole career has been in fashion and textiles, but she learned how to crochet years before she started collage and her textile career. Susan made her first granny square blanket at 14 when crochet was last popular in the late 60's. She started to seriously crochet again and blog about it in 2009.
2 years later, GMC Publishing asked her to do her first crochet book which turned out to be a best seller: Granny Squares with a Vintage Vibe. Her second book, Granny Squares and Shapes, was published in 2015 and quickly went to reprint. Colour and crochet are Susan's addictions., and she has a hook and a ball of wool in her hand daily.
- The 8th Gem
- Suz Place
- The Flower Bed
- Facebook - Blog
- Facebook - Books
- Facebook - Group page
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters