We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Siona (pronounced Sho-na) Karen loves making smiles with crochet. Her husband taught her to crochet eighteen months ago and since then she has been practicing hard, learning new techniques and starting to develop her own designs.
Siona's other passions include reading, gardening, walking in the countryside, having picnics, romance, chocolate, period drama, the environment, wildlife and anything else crafty. Her other interests are very nature based, and nature features heavily in the inspiration for her crochet patterns and designs. Siona loves the beauty of the countryside and really enjoys trying to recreate a little element of that in her crochet. Whether it is a flower or leaf or animal, she loves working out the shapes and textures and colours to make something from nature.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
- Free Crochet Flower Pattern: California Poppy
- Free Crochet Pattern: Giant Sunflower
- Sweet as Sugar Mouse
- Ruffled Rose Pattern
- Drinks Coaster Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters