14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Crochet Rose Ring
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Once in a while I like to return to simple crochet projects with a maximum pleasing effect and the crochet rose is one of them. For this particular rose I used cotton thread (size 5) and a 1.5 mm crochet hook. The pattern is very easy and works up fast: Foundation & row 1: Ch 40 and dc 2 in the 7th st from hook. Sk 2 and in next st dc1, ch2 and dc1 ("V" st) all in the same st. Repeat pattern in bold to the end of the row. Row 2: ch2 (counts as 1st hdc), turn work and in the ch space of the V hdc1, dc4, hdc2. Repeat this "petal" pattern (hdc2, dc4, hdc2) for all ch spaces. Leave a long tail which you'll use to sew the rose. When done, start rolling the rose tightly and pin if necessary to prevent it to unroll, thread the tail and sew the rose. I glued it to an adjustable ring. And here it is! I couldn't stop myself with just one so I made a small set :)"
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters