Crochet Rose Ring
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Once in a while I like to return to simple crochet projects with a maximum pleasing effect and the crochet rose is one of them. For this particular rose I used cotton thread (size 5) and a 1.5 mm crochet hook. The pattern is very easy and works up fast: Foundation & row 1: Ch 40 and dc 2 in the 7th st from hook. Sk 2 and in next st dc1, ch2 and dc1 ("V" st) all in the same st. Repeat pattern in bold to the end of the row. Row 2: ch2 (counts as 1st hdc), turn work and in the ch space of the V hdc1, dc4, hdc2. Repeat this "petal" pattern (hdc2, dc4, hdc2) for all ch spaces. Leave a long tail which you'll use to sew the rose. When done, start rolling the rose tightly and pin if necessary to prevent it to unroll, thread the tail and sew the rose. I glued it to an adjustable ring. And here it is! I couldn't stop myself with just one so I made a small set :)"
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Macrame Cord Utility Basket
- Mossy Cobblestone Beanie
- Mossy Cobblestone Cowl
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet