We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Michele Shirley remembers watching her Grandmother crochet for hours on end when she was a small child. She taught her the basic stitches then but she didn’t find her own love for crocheting until she was a new mom in her mid 20’s. Michele subscribed to magazines to increase her skills as time went by but it wasn’t until she joined the online community that crochet truly became her passion.
Michele's love of crochet truly blossomed when she found Crochetville. The members are wonderful and ever so helpful, and so her skills progressed in leaps and bounds. She found herself following links and reading blogs and designed her first pattern.
Her first blog was Inspired Crochet Design. She was inspired to share the process of learning and designing just as she was inspired by reading the blogs of others. During this time Michele learned the skill set of pattern writing. She learned the intricacies of working with different yarns and new techniques and was surprised and honored that fellow crocheters enjoyed her patterns.
At present, she is an indie designer. She has since started a new blog called RoseRed Designs. She has an Etsy and Ravelry Store under the same name.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet