14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The things that we can create with a piece of string and a crooked stick never cease to amaze me. I remember watching my Grandmother crochet for hours on end when I was a small child. She taught me the basic stitches then but I didn’t find my own love for crocheting until I was a new mom in my mid 20’s. I subscribed to the magazines, increased my skills as time went by but it wasn’t until I joined the online community that crochet truly became my passion.
My love of crochet truly blossomed when I found Crochetville. It was utopia online! There are many others who shared in my love of this craft. The eye-candy is amazing! The members are wonderful and ever so helpful. My skills progressed in leaps and bounds. I found myself following links and reading blogs and designed my first pattern.
I found that I truly enjoyed reading blogs. There was so much information about the patterns and the yarns to be found. While I always enjoyed the Show & Tell section of the ‘ville I found that I wanted to share as well. My first blog was Inspired Crochet Design. I was inspired to create my first design. I was inspired to share the process of learning and designing just as I was inspired by reading the blogs of others.
During this time I learned the skill set of pattern writing. I learned the intricacies of working with different yarns and new techniques. I was surprised and honored that fellow crocheters enjoyed my patterns.
At present, I am an Indie Designer. I have since started a new blog called RoseRed Designs. (RoseRed has been my online ‘handle’ since the beginning.) I have an Etsy and Ravelry Store under the same name.
While my dream is to see one of my patterns published in the magazines, I plan to continue with my independent designing. I love the freedom of it. I love posting free crochet patterns to share with others and plan to continue doing so. I just love sharing my passion with others.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets