We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lisa Rollins is a crochet designer and blogger at Stitch In Progress. Lisa learned crochet from her grandmother as a child and then picked it up again as an adult looking for a hobby to learn something new. Lisa's motto is Learn More, Make More. As a former teacher, her focus is always on learning new things and sharing that with others.
Her blog shares tutorials for new stitches and then she designs patterns to make use of those stitches. So, you can learn more new stitches, and make more great projects with your new skills. You will also find lots of quick and easy patterns along with great patterns and tutorials for beginner crocheters. Lisa also enjoys working with other bloggers and designers and really believes in sharing and community.
Projects and Articles on AllFreeCrochet
Read NextSarah Zimmerman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters