8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I am a SAHM of 6 children, ranging in age from 18 down to 1. Five of them are girls, which is where most of my inspiration comes from. I homeschool almost all of my children, and have my crochet business on the side. My mother taught me to crochet when I was 5, but I didn't pick up a hook again until I was in my 20's. In 2007 a friend who had a baby 10 weeks premature. I could not find a preemie pattern that I liked, so I decided to create my own. I've been designing my own patterns ever since.
My desire is to pass on the art of crochet to others. I strive to write patterns that are easy for a beginner but, when finished, will have them feeling great about what they made. I love to learn new crochet stitches, so I also have patterns for those that wish to take their skills to the next level.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Full of Love Heart Keychain
- How to Crochet the Waistcoat Stitch
- Fuzzy Bunny Hat
- HBC Grey-Scale Inspired Blanket
- Shamrock Flower Crown
- Easy Light and Lacey Cowl
- DIY Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo Pattern
- Bunny and Carrot Crochet Patterns
- Carrot Vegetable Scrubby