8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Just Peachy Tank
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This tank top is quick and easy to make. It is made using a light weight yarn and a 5.0 mm crochet hook for the body and a 3.0 mm crochet hook for the straps. It is very airy and comfortable and the rows are alternating between single crochet and half double crochet. All single crochet rows will be worked into the back loops of the hdc row to create the ribbing down the tank top. This pattern in available in sizes small, medium and large."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sts for 13 rows is 4"
Finished Sizesmall-13" across and 13.5" long
- 1 skein Baby Bee sweet delight in bashfull
- 5.0 mm crochet hook
- 3.0 mm crochet hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet