We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a very simple cowl to stitch – it is stitched flat with increases on one side, a work even section, and decreases on the other side. When the buttons are placed, the long side edge becomes the straight bottom of the cowl! The cowl uses about 400 yards of worsted weight yarn in one color, an I/5.50mm hook or size needed to obtain gauge, and 5 3/4” shank buttons. It is suitable for beginners!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts x 7 rows = 4” in dc
Finished SizeOne size
- 400 yds Aran weight wool/acrylic blend
- Hook size I/9/5.50mm or size to obtain gauge
- 5 3/4” shank buttons
- needle and thread to sew on buttons
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet