8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Flower Crochet Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Earrings Pattern Thread and hook: I used doubled ecru thread (40) and a 1.7 mm hook. Crochet stitches: chaining and slip stitching only! Length: optional (ours - 11 cm / 4.3")."
Check out the photo tutorial by clicking the link. Thank you!
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Ch5 and sl st in the first st. First petal made. Ch 5 and sl st in the 1st st of the second petal. Repeat this 3 more times to get 5 petals. When all 5 are made, sl st in the very first petal you made. Next, chain 10. Five for the body and five for the petal of the next flower. Repeat pattern until you achieve desired length of earrings. Ours have 7 petals and are 11 cm / 4.3". Tie knots, cut tails and weave ends. Get the hooks and beads ready.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet