We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Connie Haney lives in beautiful North Carolina and, she has had the crafting bug for as long as she can remember. Connie learned to sew as a teenager and even made her own Easter dress one year. With her mom’s guidance and help, it was a success. Connie's mom also taught her to crochet as a teen, but she only dabbled at afghans which would get pushed to the back of the closet and take forever to finish.
It wasn’t until 2006 when Connie's daughter was about 25 that she picked up crochet again when she made a shrug. Suddenly all things crochet just seemed to click and she had a new found love for fiber. Now, Connie designs crochet and knitting patterns and sells them at www.conicuts.etsy.com and in her Ravelry store as well as her website Bee Happy Designs.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Videos at AllFreeCrochet
- How to Crochet a Chainless Foundation
- How to Crochet a Chainless Foundation Using Half Double Crochet Stitches
- How to Crochet a Chainless Foundation with Double Crochet
- How to Crochet a Crab Stitch
- How to Crochet an I-Cord
- How to Crochet a Scarflette: Part 1
- How to Crochet a Scarflette: Part 2
- How to Crochet a Scarflette: Part 3
- How to Crochet a Scarflette: Part 4
- How to Make Springtime Coasters: Part One
- How to Make Springtime Coasters: Part Two
- How to Make Springtime Coasters: Part Three
- How to Make Springtime Coasters: Part Four
- How to Make Springtime Coasters: Part Five
- How to Make a Pinwheel Coaster: Part One
- How to Make a Pinwheel Coaster: Part Two
- How To Crochet An Easy Ponytail Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- Easy Fall And Spring Shawl
- Dragon Scale Hand Sanitizer Holder
- Clark The Fox
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters