14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Claire Kolarova learned to crochet as a child, probably because she was a hopeless knitter! After a long break, she suddenly felt the urge to take up crocheting again. This time round, she has been a lot more adventurous – not by crocheting larger items, but enjoying designing and pondering upon smaller pieces such as jewelry and embellishments. Claire likes tackling projects that can be made quickly, even if their design seems to take forever! She's a great fan of vintage crochet books and magazines and has even started to try her hand at tatting.
Claire is from the UK, mum to a teenage son, and currently living in Sofia, Bulgaria, where crochet is a traditional craft. When she's not crocheting, she's writing. Her first novel – a fantasy mystery - was published on Kindle earlier this year under a pen name of C.K. Nolan. It might be fun to publish something on crochet, too, one day! But until then she's working on her Crochet Leaf website and enjoying the wonderful relaxation that this craft gives.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet