We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Alice Merlino has tried just about every craft there is, but crochet is her mainstay. She loves its rhythm and graceful monotony. The idea that one long string can turn into a handbag (or anything at all) seems like magic. No matter how long she's been doing it, crochet always presents her with new challenges.
Alice owes her current enthusiasm for crafting to the web. She started her (now closed) blog at futuregirl.com in 2005 to connect with all the cool crafters she discovered online. There is no better place to find inspiration and share your projects.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet