8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Alice Merlino has tried just about every craft there is, but crochet is her mainstay. She loves its rhythm and graceful monotony. The idea that one long string can turn into a handbag (or anything at all) seems like magic. No matter how long she's been doing it, crochet always presents her with new challenges.
Alice owes her current enthusiasm for crafting to the web. She started her (now closed) blog at futuregirl.com in 2005 to connect with all the cool crafters she discovered online. There is no better place to find inspiration and share your projects.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Wavy Shells Mittens
- Snuggler Cardigan Crochet Sweater Cocoon
- Down the Chimney Crochet Gift Bags
- Snowy Ridges Full or Messy Bun Hat
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tags
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Scrappy Stripes Triangle Shawl
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Dandelion Tunic Dress
- Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet