We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Westcott began in 1872 as a ruler company and was then bought by Acme United Corporation, located in Connecticut. Over the years the Westcott brand has grown to become the "World’s Favorite Scissors Brand" whose innovative designs have reached across many other product lines. The Westcott high-quality, innovative scissors come in several different designs, each tailored specifically for their segment; kids, students, home or the office.
Westcott is always thinking of new ways to push the limits of cutting edge innovation as can be seen by their exclusive new line of cutting tools with Non-Stick blades!
In addition to achieving a "Good Design Award" for their electric pencil sharpeners, Westcott is a pioneering leader in many other product categories including: paper trimmers, math tools, rulers, hobby knives and more!
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters