We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
In 1995 Mary and Jo Lynne created The Sassy Skein, a children's knitwear company. These two internationally known designers have come along way from at home knitting to writing 3 well-known children's knitwear books. Mary continues to be a contributing author in popular knitting books and national publications like Vogue Knitting Ultimate Hat Book, 60 More Quick Baby Knits, Knit Simple, Vogue Knitting, etc. Their popularity continues to grow along with the demand for their high-quality cotton yarn, patterns and kits.
Mary H. Bonnette, a native of Minneapolis, began knitting at the age of fourteen. She quickly moved from following patterns to creating designs of her own. Mary’s work has been featured in ski boutiques throughout Colorado and in many knitting publications. Always artistic, Mary continued designing and knitting throughout her college years. She holds a masters degree in hospital administration. Having spent more than twenty years as a health-care administrator, Mary was inspired to design children’s wear by the birth of her daughter, Savannah (who's now in college and still loves wearing Mary's designs). Although health care had been her career, knitting was and is her love. She enjoys living in southwest Florida with her husband.
Jo Lynne Murchland, originally from West Virginia, began knitting in college. Inspired in childhood by her paternal grandmother who was an expert seamstress, she learned at an early age to have an appreciation for fabric, fiber, color and balance. She and her husband settled in Florida over twenty-five years ago. Prior to 1996, Jo Lynne had worked in investment banking and in real estate sales and management. Knitting has been her passion for many years. With the emergence and success of the Sassy Skein, she has been given the opportunity to focus on a career in a field she loves. Color, texture, and originality have set Jo Lynne’s garments apart form the ordinary. Just ask her granddaughters, Ashleigh and Rachel, who now enjoy wearing and modeling her creations.
The no itch, no scratch handcrafted items made from Sassy Skein Key West Karibbean Kotton yarn is sure to please you and your kids. These bright colorfast yarns provide years of comfortable wear. We hope you enjoy!
Product Reviews on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute And Easy Pumpkin Pattern
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Pyramid Lace Stitch Tutorial
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters