We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Krause Publications was formed in 1952 when founder, Chester Krause, rolled out the first issue of the cornerstone Numismatic News publication, which today continues to have a strong presence in the coin-collecting hobby.
Twenty years later, an 800-page Standard Catalog of World Coins made it's debut and the rest...is history. In the nearly 35 years since that massive catalog rolled off the press, our list has grown from just one title to more than 750 titles in print.
We pride ourselves in supplying collectors and hobbyists with the information and instruction they need to enjoy their hobby even more. There's something for everyone from antique collectors to comic book collectors, old cars fans, hunters and shooters, sewers and quilts, coin collectors and more.
Krause Publications joined the F+W Publications, Inc. family in July 2002.
Books Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters