8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Jimmy Beans Wool
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Headquartered in Reno, NV, Jimmy Beans Wool is a family-run bricks and mortar & Internet yarn superstore. With the goal of being our internet customers’ “local yarn store…online”, the Jimmy Beans Wool website is geared towards making the knitting and crocheting customer's experience as easy, friendly and informative as possible. And as one of the most sophisticated websites in the industry, you'll find a host of other online shopping tools available too.
In keeping with the goal of providing online customers with an in-store experience, the site also offers knitting and crocheting help via online chat, email, twitter, and a toll-free number. Jimmy Beans Wool is THE local yarn shop... online.
Reviews on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet