We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Pronounced [sheek-ah] adj. 1. style, innovation, and fun, especially in practical elements such as project bags and totes.
Chic-a was founded in 2007 by Joanna Reyes. Born out of an idea to create something practical yet fun and colorful for knitting and crochet projects, Joanna designed and crafted the Quick Draw Project Bag. Responding to immediate popularity, she continued to develop products to meet the growing demand, and out of this, Chic-a was born. Today, Chic-a offers a variety of creative storage solutions for projects, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and accessories. Chic-a continues to develop new and innovative products.
Chic-a is committed to producing high quality, useful products that will withstand the test of time. Each product design has undergone multiple revisions to ensure maximum use and functionality. Fabrics are carefully selected and combined to create colorful and exciting products. Each item is hand sewn to exacting standards. It is our hope that you will enjoy your Chic-a product as much for its practicality and quality as its fun and cheerfulness.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet