We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This bag works up quickly with bulky yarn and an easy to remember stitch pattern that produces a lovely textured fabric. The bag features four outside pockets - one on each end, one in front, and one in back to hold all your necessities. The purchased handles and fabric lining are optional, but recommended."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sts and 12 rows = 4" in pattern stitch
Finished SizeApproximately 13" wide, 10" tall and 4 1/2" deep not including handles
- Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky Yarn - 4 skeins
- Yarn Needle
- Purse Handles (optional)
- Craft Stabilizer (optional)
- Lining Fabric (optional)
- Matching Thread (if using lining and/or handles)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet