23 Free Crochet Bag Patterns
By: The Editors of AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Free crochet bag patterns are great to have on-hand because they truly are what every girl needs. A hand bag or a shoulder bag holds all the necessities a woman needs. Here you can find some great patterns for just that purpose. Homemade crocheted bags can come in all shapes and sizes; you can make them with any kind of yarn including felted yarn. Whatever look you're going for, I'm sure we can find just the pattern for you.
Check out our entire collection of on-trend crochet purses, bags, backpacks, clutches, and totes for a whole variety of crochet bag patterns. Scroll down for a few of our favorites that we know you will love just as much as we do! This collection of 23 Free Crochet Bag Patterns offers a selection of designs that are colorful, trendy, and oh so stylish. Carry your eveyday essentials, groceries, and even coupons in style when you create these adorable patterns. Many of these bag patterns can be crocheted within an afternoon, too, making them the perfect ideas for last-minute gifts.
Table of Contents
Find a few of these bags and plenty more by downloading our free eBook How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Crochet Purse Patterns You Need Right Now
From cute little handbags to larger purses, you'll love stashing your everyday essentials in these pretty crochet bags. You'll add some serious style to any oufit when you wear these crochet purses.
- Colorful Paolo Purse Not only can this Italian designer bag hold all your small necessities, but it can hold your crochet hooks as well.
- Crochet Dress Bag This reminds me of Christmastime and all those little girls wearing their poofy red velvet dresses with the white fur trim.
- Fringe Benefits Bag You'll love this easy-to-make crochet bag, complete with plenty of fringe! Consider making a duplicate to give to your best friend for a surprise present.
- Fringed Purse Throw it over your shoulder and go out in style with this one.
- Summer Purse This intermediate pattern has two pockets for holding all your little trinkets.
- Sparkly Chevron Bag This is a great accessory for special occasions such as New Year's Eve and birthday celebrations.
- Busy Girl's Crochet Handbag Sleek and stylish, you'll want to take this cute crochet handbag everywhere. And guess what? This crochet pattern is easy to make, too!
Crochet Patterns for Tote Bags That You Need to See
Add some style to your next grocery store run when you use these crochet bag patterns. Colorful and trendy, these crochet bags are also sturdy enough to haul larger items.
- Tunisian Stitch Cell Phone Bag Make beach time convenient with this perfect little bag for essentials.
- Sturdy Errands Bag It's just a nice, simple pattern that is perfect for all your grocery needs as it's nice and sturdy.
- Crocheted Produce Bag Go to the store for all your grocery shopping and bring your own bag.
- Lilac Meadows Hobo Bag This crochet pattern incorporates the perfect amount of flowers to give it a feminine look.
- Grocery Tote Bag This stretchy crocheted bag is perfect for toting home your groceries.
- Reusable Crocheted Grocery Bag This eco-friendly crochet pattern is great to take with you to the farmer's market, grocery store, or even to the mall.
- Crochet Rice Bag A unique bag that helps you relax on those days where stress seems overwhelming
- Grab N Go Bag Big and roomy, this is a versatile bag that's great for everyday use.
- Helping Hands Garden Tote Gardening has never been so easy with the fun crochet tote bag!
- Mermaid's Favorite Crochet Tote Make a splash at your next get-together when you bring this cute little number! If you've used the crocodile stitch before, then you're sure to love making this crochet bag.
- Easy Crochet Tote Going to the beach? This crochet tote bag can hold your sunscreen, sunglasses, and your other beach day essentials in style.
Amazing Patterns for One Skein Crochet Bags and Pouches
If you have an extra skein of yarn that's not attached to a project — and who doesn't? — then you'll want to check out this selection of crochet patterns for pouches and bags. Reach into your yarn stash and crochet these beautiful crochet designs the next time you're in between projects!
- Stash It Purses and bags are great, but maybe you're looking for a quick pouch pattern to store some of your bathroom essentials. This crochet pattern is just what you need! Super bulky yarn and fabric result in a nifty pouch that can be placed in any room in your home.
- Single Skein Market Bag Don't you hate it when you forget to bring a bag to the grocery store? After you make this cute crochet bag, you'll probably never forget your bags again!
- Mini Crochet Gift Bag Quick to make, this crochet gift bag is a fun and trendy way to give presents to loved ones. This gift bag can also be used to tote snacks or other small items.
- Scalloped Edge Pencil Pouch Whether your child needs a pencil pouch for school or you need a cute organizer to stash your coupons, this crochet pouch pattern is for you. You'll love easy it is to make this crochet pouch, too!
- 1 Skein Farmer's Market Bag Cute and colorful as can be, this crochet pattern is a great way to stitch up a quick produce bag. The bag can also be folded up and stored in your so that you always have it on hand.
If you are looking for even more crochet bag patterns, check out our collection of 31 Free Crochet Patterns for Bags + Free eBook
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet