This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Free Amigurumi Crochet Sloth Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I was designing this Amigurumi sloth lady, I really wanted her to stand out from the crowd of all the brown and beige sloths out there. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw this rich purple yarn. I just knew it would be perfect for my free crochet sloth pattern! I also had a bit of fun with this cute sloth and made her look extra foxy with colourful eye shadows and matching nail polish. :-)"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSeated: 20cm / 8 inches | Head to claws: 30cm / 12 inches
- Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply | 55% cotton and 45% acrylic
Read NextContainer Garden Toy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters