Buttons The Bunny Crochet Along
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Buttons the Bunny is a sweet little amigurumi bunny that my daughter named Buttons. Buttons is approximately 12 inches tall from tips of ears to bottoms of legs and wears a cute little raglan-style cardigan. The free crochet pattern for Buttons the Bunny has been split into three parts to make creating him a little more manageable and so you can crochet along with us. Buttons is approximately 12 inches tall from tips of ears to bottoms of legs."
NotesPart two of the CAL will be released January 17th, 2020.
Part three of the CAL will be release January 24th, 2020.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Irresistible Crochet Puppy
- Crabby Cat Crochet Pattern
- Lorelei the Lady Bug
- Juniper The Jellyfish Amigurumi Sea Animal Toy
- Owl Bean - Paperweight Stuffed Animal Doll
- 19 Beginner Amigurumi Patterns
- 25 Star Wars Crochet Patterns
- Spring Tulip Bulb Amigurumi Plant
- 61 Mini Crochet Animals [Free Patterns]
- Pocket Sized Puffin
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet