We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hey there safari lover! Let me take you a walk into the savannah with our wildest Zebra Print design. The zebra stripes give a classic color combination of black and white made it a popular animal print. A minimalistic design you can fit in anyone’s home. Zebra Print is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet etc. You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross stitch, diamond beads painting, hama beads, plastic canvas and any other crafts that use pixelated images."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6.0 x 6.0
Finished Size52 inches x 65 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters