Sugar Plum Throw Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Winter time is here, and I really loved working on this Sugar Plum Throw Blanket! It is very easy to crochet and works up fairly quickly. The yarn I used is a soft acrylic medium worsted yarn. I used 3 different shades of purple, and I also used white, the exact yarn will be listed later on in the pattern! This is a very beginner friendly crochet pattern and is very easy to follow, I hope you enjoy!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size50 inches by 60 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters