We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Snuggle up in another fun quilt inspired corner to corner blanket by Divine Debris. This easy to follow and customizable blanket is great to work as 3 simple color even as a fun stash buster, all the individual squares worked in different colors - that makes this design a fab option for gifting or creative exploration of colors. This makes a fun and easy project to work as you in between or mindless project to relax with after a more stressful design finishes"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 stitches and 6 rows = 4 inches
in dc corner to corner technique
Finished SizeSquares 7.5” x 7.5” without border (blocked) 8” x 8” with border (blocked), Blanket (as written) 56” x 48”
- 2400 - 2500 yards of worsted weight yarn (3 colors, details in the pattern)
- I/ 5.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters