This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Waves Crochet Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Easy Waves Crochet Blanket Pattern provides a repetitive pattern while relaxing. This piece of fabric is textured with a fun and easy pattern. You can made it a more fun modern piece by using a fun, bold color of yarn. This blanket sample is made in a baby size, although we have made it easy to adjust sizes with the multiples given below. As a little refresher, multiples are used for example as many groups of 2 chain stitch to your desired length plus 1 for the turning chain or any even/odd number you desire."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLazy Girl Crochet Blanket Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters