Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Crochet Peephole Chevron Lapghan Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Using the classic chevron pattern, I designed this solid color lapghan that you can work up quickly and keep your lap warm when working at a desk or sitting in your favorite chair. It is also a wonderful pattern to work for someone who is in a wheelchair and doesn’t need the full size afghan. I decided to use the peephole chevron stitch for this pattern because I wanted something with more drape and that felt a little more open. Since I was using one color and a super soft yarn, I wanted to have those peepholes in the pattern to give it a bit of interest."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size36” X 42”
- 2 skeins Bernat Velvet yarn in Burgundy Plum
- K hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- World's Easiest Afghan
- Stay Wild Moon Child Throw Blanket
- Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Cake Yarn Scrapghan
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Dragonfly Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 3 Crochet Temperature Blanket Charts
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Paintbox Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters