C2c Tiny Coffee Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"2020’s Divine Debris CAL features another fun coffee theme but this time it’s in a corner to corner style! Yep, that’s right, this year is going to showcase the fun and speed of C2C. This month’s square is fun, easy, and a going to add a nice diversity of size to your blanket. This Tiny Cup Square is half the size of the other already released squares in this CAL and for good reason, sometimes you don’t want a gigantic cup of coffee. Right? Maybe we’ll nick name this design the espresso shot square, because cute things can come in small packages."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size11.5" x 11.5"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters