Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
C2c Seedling Plant Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"2021’s Divine Debris CAL features fun, happy, and lively plants and flowers! It’s a celebration of life, of nature, and the beauty around us. August’s C2C square is a tribute to the back to school season that’s upon us. As your tiny sprout has popped up and is ready to head out in to the world to grow in to a mighty plant, so is this month's seedling design. It's a reminder we all have a place we began and a bright future."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeListed in pattern
Finished Size12" x 12"
- 5.00 mm hook
- 120 - 130 yds worsted weight yarn
- Yarn needle
- C2C knowledge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters