Rainbow Eucalyptus Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Rainbow Eucalyptus tree is often described as the most colorful tree in the world because of the various colors of bark on the trunk and I felt that was a good match for this colorful crochet cowl. This cowl is easily worked with just one skein of Mandala Thick & Quick yarn or another bulky yarn. The pattern was designed to be warm and cozy and add some texture with a mixture of circles and lines. The cowl is worked as a rectangular scarf and then seamed to create an easy slip on cowl. If you prefer, just leave it as a scarf and tuck in your coat or use a cute shawl pin to keep the ends together. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” – 1 puff/frtc/1 puff stitch combo x 7 rows of alternating sc rows/puff & frtc rows
Finished Size29 ½ inches long x 5 inches tall
- Lion Brand Mandala Thick & Quick, Turbine
- Hook: N/P, 10 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Country Festival Top
- Owl C2c Sack Hat
- Dash The Crochet Dog
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Flower Power Granny Square
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Simple Baby Girl Shoes
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters