One Skein Honeycomb Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love to combine crochet with fabric and I have been looking for a way to do that in a cowl. I love yarn, but I also love the feel of a super soft fleece or flannel on my neck in the winter months. So, I set out to design a cowl that would give me the beauty of crochet, but with the added warmth of the fabric layer. And my crochet Honeycomb Cowl was created!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size7 inches wide by 27 inches long
- Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick, 1 skein
- US Size M/N / 9.00mm
- Flannel fabric (at least 26 x 7 inches)
- Tapestry needle
- Crochet thread to match yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet