One Skein Crochet Ombre Scarf Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern works up really quickly and uses just one skein of yarn to complete. It looks great tucked into a coat because it is short and not super bulky under the coat. You can neatly wrap it around your neck, put on your coat around it and button up! Super cozy and stylish all in one. This one is great to make for a gift and since it is just one skein, you can use up some of your stash too!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size6 1⁄2” x 31”
- 1 Skein of Lion Brand Scarfie in Cream/Teal
- US Size K / 6.50mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
You have found The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreams with this free crochet pattern from Premier Yarns. This classic crochet shawl has a… Continue reading: "The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreamsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Square Flower Motif
- Catherine’s Wheel Envelope Purse
- Mystical Mitts
- Something New Baby Blanket
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Sheep Granny Square Blanket
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters