One Skein Crochet Cable Ear Warmer Headband Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful….but we still want to look delightful! Enter this cute crochet cabled ear warmer/headband. This crochet pattern will work up quickly with just one skein of yarn and keep your ears warm and cozy and still keep your style. We find Lion Brand Wool-Ease to be really versatile and they have lots of color options. You could look for another brand in the same weight and it should substitute just fine. Just pay attention to the finished measurements and instructions and you shouldn’t have any trouble."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3” x 21”
- 1 Skein of Lion Brand Wool-Ease in White/Multi
- US Size H /8 5mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet